July 6, 2008

Midnight Music 1--Funny. Real Funny.

bloglines del.icio.us Digg facebook Google Ma.Gnolia Newsvine Technorati socializer StumbleUpon Yahoo


Joe Cocker--"With A Little Help From My Friends"
(close captioned by Jared Pike)



Something new. I ran across this video the other day and thought it was about the funniest thing I have seen this year. I've already forwarded the YouTube url to a bunch of friends, and the response I've gotten has been universally enthusiastic so far, be it from folks were actually at Woodstock when this tune was recorded, or those whose parents were teething in 1969.

Naturally I wanted to turn more people on to it. Hence a new feature here at FotM--Midnight Music! Future videos will be posted at or abound midnight Eastern Time (US), when the spirit say do, and often without much commentary. So if you feel in need of eclectic sounds in the wee hours, bookmark this site and check in, or subscribe via one of our feeds for instant notification.

No comments: